Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis with a mission to enhance lives by cultivating, sharing and celebrating the power of the plant. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the Company and its brands, including Curaleaf, Select, and Grassroots provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 19 states with 150 dispensaries and employs nearly 5,500 team members. Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our Mission: To enhance lives by cultivating, sharing, and celebrating the power of the plant.
Our Vision: To be the world's leading cannabis company by consistently delivering superior products and services and driving the global acceptance of cannabis.
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
Type of Work: Full-Time
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr.
Shift Availability: Open availability including mornings, days, nights, holidays and weekends.
Location: Bellmawr, NJ
At Curaleaf, we have a passionate commitment in everything we do. From innovative products to promoting social justice, from environmental sustainability to building world-class brands, we know that none of this is possible without our Team Members, which is why we’ve committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive experience for all.
About the Role:
The Sanitation Technician upholds cleanliness and hygiene standards within and around the cannabis dispensary. As a key team member, the Sanitation Technician plays a pivotal role in creating a safe environment for team members and guests to elevate the dispensary experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute daily cleaning protocols to sanitize all areas of the dispensary, including sales floors, restrooms, break areas, and processing areas.
- Follow established sanitation procedures and guidelines to meet regulatory requirements.
- Conduct routine inspections to identify and report any equipment issues that may affect cleanliness or safety.
- Ensure compliance with waste disposal regulations and maintain an organized waste disposal area.
- Stay informed about sanitation and hygiene regulations related to the cannabis industry.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness standards to uphold the quality of cannabis products and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Report any deviations from cleanliness standards to management.
- Keep track of cleaning supplies and sanitation inventory.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure a coordinated approach to sanitation efforts.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues to address any sanitation-related concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Physical stamina, attention to detail, and the ability to follow safety regulations.
- Knowledge of sanitation and hygiene regulations.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and adhere to strict cleanliness standards.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining a high level of cleanliness.
- Certified forklift operator preferred.
- Physical fitness and the ability to perform tasks that may require lifting and standing for extended periods.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and stand on your feet for long periods of time, walking up to 800 meters daily.
- Flexibility to work in a regulated and fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work retail hours: weekends, evenings, some holidays, and overnights, if needed.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan - 401(K)
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Community Involvement Through our Rooted in Good Initiative
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Referral Payment Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Product Discounts
Curaleaf Awards and Achievements:
- 2023 Ragan’s Top Places to Work
- 2022 TIME100 Most Influential Companies
- 2020 Cannabis Doing Good’s Good Neighbor Award
- 2020: Minorities for Medical Marijuana’s Diversity & Inclusion Award
Follow us on Social Media:
Not all benefits listed above are available to all employees at all locations.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.
Current Curaleaf employees should use our internal job board to submit an application for current openings: https://app2.greenhouse.io/internal_job_board